Friday, September 21, 2012

Recipe: Hamburger Crunch



Sometimes I think I'm the Pioneer Woman, but I don't live on a ranch, don't ride horses, don't look like Ree but I do love to cook new recipes.  Oh well, there can only be one Ree Drummond.  

When I find a recipe that we truly enjoy, I love to share them.  This is a quick recipe that is great for kids and cowboys.  Oh wait!,  Larry's not a cowboy.  OK, so aeronautical analysts like it as well. 

This recipe comes from Gooseberry Patch.  Even though it calls for chili powder, it is not spicy and adds just enough great flavor.  It's one your whole family will enjoy!

2 lbs. Ground Beef
2 T Minced Onion
2 - 10 3/4 Cans Tomato Soup
2 t Chili Powder
4 cups Corn Chips
8 oz. shredded Cheddar Cheese

Brown ground beef and onion together in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.  Stir in soup and chili powder. 

Spread in an ungreased 13 x 9 baking pan; top with corn chips.  Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.

Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese.  Bake for an additional 5 minutes, until cheese melts.

Serves 6 to 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment