Monday, October 15, 2012

Recipe: Pumpkin Crunch Cake

I love pumpkin pie, well come to think of it, I don't know of a pumpkin recipe that I don't love.  I found this great recipe on The Picky Apple's blog last Friday and made it on Saturday.  I did tweak it a bit, so I guess it's now my recipe.  We loved it!!  Great for anytime but especially during these fall months.

1 box - Spice Cake Mix
1 can - Pumpkin Puree (15 oz.)
1 can - Evaporated Milk (12 oz.)
3 large - Eggs
1-1/2 C - Sugar
1 t - Cinnamon
1-1/2 C - Chopped Pecans (unsalted)
1 C - Butter (melted)

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease bottom of 9" x 13" pan. 

Mix pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon.

Pour mixture into greased pan.

Sprinkle dry spice cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with chopped pecans.

Drizzle melted butter over pecans.

Bake for 55 minutes.

YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment